1. Wines must be certified as South African. All wines from the 2008 vintage (white, red, Méthode Cap Classique, sweet and fortified) will be accepted.
2. Producers may enter as many different wines as they see fit.
3. An entry sample takes the form of two bottles plus the entry form and a fact sheet. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town before 12h30 on Friday, 23 March. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
4. There is no minimum stock requirement.
Important dates to remember:
• Entries open: 05 March
• Entries close: 21 March
• Delivery of samples: 23 March
• Judging: 27 March
• Publication of the results: 10 April