XSLT Plugin by Leo Jiang
10 YEAR OLD WINE AWARDS 2017
- Wines must be certified as South African. All wines from the 2007 vintage (white, red, Méthode Cap Classique, sweet and fortified) will be accepted.
- Producers may enter as many different wines as they see fit.
- An entry sample takes the form of two bottles plus the entry form and a fact sheet. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on 23 March. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- In the event a wine rates well, six (6) bottles must be supplied for free to be served at the awards function on 19 April 2017.
Important dates to remember:
- Entries open: 01 March
- Entries close: 22 March
- Delivery of samples: 23 March
- Judging: 28 March
- Award ceremony and publication of the results: 19 April