Whatever your taste in wine, if you care about the environment you’ll be interested to know that there are wine farmers in South Africa who are going the extra mile to farm for the future, using environmentally friendly, organic farming methods that put our well-being and the well-being of the land first.
Join Getaway magazine for a tasting of the best of these organically grown red and white wines from
the 2011 Nedbank Green Wine Awards and learn more about what goes into producing a 'green' wine.
Wines available for tasting will include:
• Reyneke Chenin Blanc 2010
• Waverley Hills Semillon/Sauvignon Blanc 2010
• Laibach Ladybird Red 2010
• Stellar Organic Winery Heaven on Earth
• Laibach Woolworths Merlot 2010
• Reyneke Organic Chenin Blanc / Chardonnay / Sauvignon Blanc 2010
• Reyneke Sauvignon Blanc 2010
• Waverley Hills Shiraz 2009
• Wedderwill 17°C 2008
• Waverley Hills Cabernet Sauvignon 2010
The tastings will be presented by leading bio-dynamic producer Johan Reyneke of Reyneke Wines.
Tickets cost R150 a person (Getaway subscribers pay R100).
To book call 0860-100-203 or email email@example.com. For more information, contact Kathryn Frew on 021-530-3308.
28 March 2012
Mount Nelson Hotel,
29 March 2012
Sandton Sun Hotel,