Label Design Awards 2023 – Beer: Rules and entry form
By Jacqueline Lahoud, 30 September 2021
- Only beers produced in South Africa may be entered. Labels designed outside the country are however allowed.
- Entry forms must be completed and submitted online by Wednesday 29 September.
- A fee of R115 incl. VAT per entry applies and the full amount must be paid online by credit card or EFT together with your SA National Beer trophy entry fee or via the Winemag online shop, by Friday 29 September. Entries should be captured online however payment and logistics to be done via the National Beer Trophy, offering one point of entry for both competitions.
- A complete entry sample takes the form of a bottle (or bottles in the case of ‘series’) bearing the actual label as it appears in the market place. You may deliver supporting packaging material (e.g. gift box) together with the sample where relevant. This must be accompanied by a copy of the entry form which includes a 150-word creative rationale.
- Sample(s) and a copy of the online entry form with rationale, must be delivered to Ridon Communication, Newspaper House, 122 St Georges Mall, Cape Town (021 422-5206) by 29 September. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Only commercially available beers may be entered. At least 50 six-bottle cases must be available from the date of entry until 30 November and this is subject to verification by the organisers.
- All entrants must be able to supply up to 12 bottles of each entry for the awards ceremony. This applies to award winners only. Entries for which no payment has been made will be disqualified. Entry fees are not refundable.
If submitting with your National Beer Trophy entry, please make one payment to Ridon Communications. If only submitting a LDA Beer entry, please click to the Winemag Shop to complete payment for your entry. Each submission requires a separate entry form however one global payment may be made for multiple entries.
Email queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Like our content?
Show your support.