Shiraz Report 2019: Rules and entry form
- Wines must contain a minimum of 85% Shiraz/Syrah and be certified as South African.
- Wines entered must be current release or soon to be released (minimum stock requirement: 100 x 6 bottles).
- Producers may enter as many different wines as they see fit.
- An entry sample takes the form of two bottles plus the entry form and a fact sheet with technical analysis. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Rd, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Thursday 1 August 2019. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- An entry fee of R899 including VAT per wine applies and you will be directed to our online shop to make payment after you have completed the form below. Please note that if you want to enter multiple wines, each will require a separate form although payment can be made all at once.
To join our producers’ mailing list for updates on competitions, click here.