Label Design Awards 2020: Beer – Entry Form
- Only beers produced in South Africa may be entered. Labels designed outside the country are however allowed.
- Entry forms must be completed and submitted online by 19 February.
- A fee of R665 incl. VAT per entry applies and the full amount must be paid online by credit card or EFT via the Winemag online shop, by Wednesday 19 February. Follow the link on the entry form or purchase your entry via the Winemag.co.za online shop by selecting the Label Design Awards: BEER item.
A complete entry sample takes the form of a bottle (or bottles in the case of ‘series’) bearing the actual label as it appears in the market place. You may deliver supporting packaging material (e.g. gift box) together with the sample where relevant. This must be accompanied by a copy of the entry form which includes a 150-word creative rationale. You will find a PDF of your entry form attached to your entry confirmation email ready for printing.
- Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Thursday 20 February. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Only commercially available beers may be entered. At least 50 six-bottle cases must be available from the date of entry until 31 March and this is subject to verification by the organisers.
- All entrants must be able to supply up to 18 bottles of each entry for the awards ceremony. This applies to award winners only. Entries for which no payment has been made will be disqualified. Entry fees are not refundable.
Once submitted you will automatically be taken to the Winemag Shop to complete payment for your entry. Each submission requires a separate entry form however one global payment may be made for multiple entries.
Email queries to email@example.com
To join our producers’ mailing list for updates on competitions, click here.