Label Design Awards 2020: Spirits – Entry Form
- Only spirits produced in South Africa may be entered. Labels designed outside the country are however allowed.
- Entry forms must be completed and submitted online by 19 February.
- A fee of R665 incl. VAT per entry applies and the full amount must be paid online by credit card or EFT via the Winemag online shop, by Wednesday 19 February. Follow the link on the entry form or purchase your entry via the winemag.co.za online shop by selecting the Label Design Awards: SPIRITS item.
- Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Thursday 20 February. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Only commercially available spirits may be entered. At least 50 six-bottle cases must be available from the date of entry until 31 March and this is subject to verification by the organisers.
- All entrants must be able to supply up to 3 bottles of each entry for the awards ceremony. This applies to award winners only. Entries for which no payment has been made will be disqualified. Entry fees are not refundable.
Once submitted you will automatically be taken to the Winemag Shop to complete payment for your entry. Each submission requires a separate entry form however one global payment may be made for multiple entries.
Email queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To join our producers’ mailing list for updates on competitions, click here.