Prescient Chenin Blanc Report: Rules and entry form
- Wines must be certified as South African.
- Wines entered must be current release or soon to be released (minimum stock requirement: 100 x 6 bottles). Producers may enter as many different wines as they see fit.
- Entries close Wednesday 3 June.
- An entry sample takes the form of two bottles plus the entry form and a technical analysis sheet. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Thursday 4 June. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED..
- In the event a wine rates well and achieves Top 10 status, 36 bottles must be supplied for free, these to be served at a gala dinner in October plus roadshow tastings in both Johannesburg and London in November.
Please include the number of the relevant class on your entry form:
- Chenin Blanc
- Cape White Blend – the definition of this being any blend containing a Chenin Blanc component of more than 15% and less than 85%
An entry fee of R950 including VAT per wine applies and you will be directed to our online shop to make payment after you have completed the form below. Please note that if you want to enter multiple wines, each will require a separate form although payment can be made all at once.
To join our producers’ mailing list for updates on competitions, click here.