Prescient Shiraz Report 2020: Rules and entry form
- Wines must contain a minimum of 85% Shiraz/Syrah and be certified as South African.
- Wines entered must be commercially available (minimum stock requirement: 100 x 6 bottles). Producers may enter as many different wines as they see fit.
- Entries close Wednesday 29 July.
- An entry sample takes the form of two bottles plus the entry form and a technical analysis sheet. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Thursday 30 July.
- In the event a wine rates well and achieves Top 10 status, 36 bottles must be supplied for free, these to be served at a gala dinner plus roadshow tastings in both Johannesburg and London towards the end of the year.
An entry fee of R950 including VAT per wine applies and you will be directed to our online shop to make payment after you have completed the entry form below. Please note that if you want to enter multiple wines, each will require a separate form although payment can be made all at once.
To join our producers’ mailing list for updates on competitions, click here.