Prescient Cape White Blend Report 2022: Rules and entry form
- A “Cape White Blend” is defined as being any blend containing a Chenin Blanc component of more than 15% and less than 85%.
- Wines must be certified as South African.
- Wines entered must be current release or soon to be released (minimum stock requirement: 100 x 6 bottles). Producers may enter as many different wines as they see fit.
- Entries close Wednesday 20 April.
- An entry sample takes the form of two bottles plus a technical analysis sheet. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Thursday 21 April. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- In the event a wine achieves Top 10 status, 18 bottles must be set aside at no charge, these to be served at promotional events.
An entry fee of R1250 including VAT per wine applies and you will be directed to our online shop to make payment after you have completed the entry form below. Please note that if you want to enter multiple wines, each will require a separate form although payment can be made all at once.
To join our producers’ mailing list for updates on competitions, click here.