RULES AND ENTRY FORM
1. Wines must be certified as South African. All white blends containing a Chenin Blanc component of more than 15% and less than 85% will be accepted. Wines can be wooded or unwooded.
- Wines must be specifically labelled as blends (no wines labelled as single variety but containing a fraction of other varieties allowed).
- Wines entered must be current release or soon to be released (minimum stock requirement: 100 x 6 bottles). Producers may enter as many different wines as they see fit.
- In the event a wine rates well, 6 bottles must be supplied for free to be served at the awards function on 15 November.
An entry sample takes the form of two bottles plus the entry form and a technical analysis sheet. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town on Thursday 26 October between 08h30 and 15h00. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Important dates to remember:
- Entries open: 9 October
- Entries close: 25 October
- Delivery of wine samples: 26 October
- Award ceremony and publication of the results: 15 November
An entry fee of R495 per wine applies and you will be directed to our online shop to make payment after you have completed the form below. Please note that if you are wanting to enter multiple wines, each will require a separate entry form although payment can be made all at once.