Prescient Cabernet Sauvignon Report 2021: Rules and entry form
- Wines must contain a minimum of 85% Cabernet Sauvignon and be certified as South African.
- Wines entered must be current release or soon to be released (minimum stock requirement: 100 x 6 bottles). Producers may enter as many different wines as they see fit.
- Entries close Wednesday 28 April.
- An entry sample takes the form of two bottles plus a technical analysis sheet. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Thursday 29 April. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- In the event a wine achieves Best in Category status, 36 bottles must be set aside at no charge, these to be served at an end-of-year awards event plus roadshow tastings in both Johannesburg and London.
An entry fee of R995 including VAT per wine applies and you will be directed to our online shop to make payment after you have completed the entry form below. Please note that if you want to enter multiple wines, each will require a separate form although payment can be made all at once.
To join our producers’ mailing list for updates on competitions, click here.