Prescient Signature Red Blend Report 2023: Rules and entry form
- Wines must be certified as South African. All red blends OTHER THAN those made in the Bordeaux style will be accepted, Bordeaux-style defined as wines made from two or more of the following varieties: Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Malbec, Merlot and Petit Verdot, with all other varieties excluded.
- Wines entered must be current release or soon to be released (minimum stock requirement: 100 x 6 bottles). Producers may enter as many different wines as they see fit.
- Entries close Tuesday 13 June.
- An entry sample takes the form of two bottles plus a fact sheet including technical analysis. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Wednesday 14 June. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- In the event a wine achieves Top 10 status, 18 bottles must be set aside at no charge, these to be served at promotional events.
An entry fee of R1250 including VAT per wine applies and you will be directed to our online shop to make payment after you have completed the entry form below. Please note that if you want to enter multiple wines, each will require a separate form although payment can be made all at once.
To join our producers’ mailing list for updates on competitions, click here.