1. Only wines produced in South Africa may be entered. Labels designed outside the country are however allowed.
2. Completed entry forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 February.
3. A fee of R550 (incl. VAT) per entry applies and the full amount must be paid ONLINE or via EFT (electronic payment) on invoice from the Wine Label Design Awards by 15 February. See entry form for banking details. NO CASH OR CHEQUE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4. An entry sample takes the form of a bottle (or bottles in the case of series) bearing the actual label as it appears in the market place. This must be accompanied by 150-word creative rationale and a copy of the entry form. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Friday 16 February. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
5. Only commercially available wines may be entered. At least 100 six-bottle cases must be available from the date of entry until 31 March and this is subject to verification by the organisers.
6. All entrants must be able to supply 12 bottles of each entry for the awards ceremony, which must be supplied for free. This applies to award winners only
To enter the Wine Label Design Awards, download the following: Wine Label Design Awards 2018 Entry Kit
To enter the Beer Label Design Awards, download the following: Beer Label Design Awards 2018 Entry Kit
Click below to go to: