Prescient Chardonnay Report 2020: Rules and entry form
- Wines must be certified as South African.
- Wines entered must be current release or soon to be released (minimum stock requirement: 100 x 6 bottles). Producers may enter as many different wines as they see fit.
- Entries close Wednesday 30 September.
- An entry sample takes the form of two bottles plus the entry form and a technical analysis sheet. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Thursday 1 October. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- In the event a wine achieves Top 10 status and is therefore in the running for best in category, 36 bottles must be set aside and potentially supplied for free, these to be served at an end-of-year showcase event. Should Coronavirus continue to prevent public gatherings and travel, this stipulation will not be enforced.
To join our producers’ mailing list for updates on competitions, click here.