Sauv-Sem Blend/Wooded Sauvignon Blanc Report 2019: Rules and entry form
- Wines must be certified as South African.
- There are two sub-classes of entry: A) wines specifically labelled as blends and B) wines labelled as single-variety Sauvignon Blanc, barrels used at some point during vinification and permitted to contain up to 15% Semillon in line with official legislation – please indicate this on your entry form.
- Wines entered must be current release or soon to be released (minimum stock requirement: 100 x 6 bottles). Producers may enter as many different wines as they see fit.
- In the event a wine rates well, six bottles must be supplied for free to be served at the awards function in November.
- An entry sample takes the form of two bottles plus the entry form and a fact sheet with technical analysis. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek Road, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Thursday 24 October. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- An entry fee of R899 including VAT per wine applies and you will be directed to our online shop to make payment after you have completed the form below. Please note that if you want to enter multiple wines, each will require a separate form although payment can be made all at once.
To join our producers’ mailing list for updates on competitions, click here.