Wine Label Design Awards Entry kits
By Christian Eedes, 18 June 2018
1. Only wines and beers produced in South Africa may be entered. Labels designed outside the country are however allowed.
2. Completed entry kits must be emailed to email@example.com by 14 February.
3. A fee of R665 (incl. VAT) per entry applies and the full amount must be paid ONLINE or via EFT (electronic payment) on invoice from winemag.co.za by 15 February. See entry form for banking details. NO CASH OR CHEQUE PAYMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
4. An entry sample takes the form of a bottle (or bottles in the case of series) bearing the actual label as it appears in the market place. Collateral material such as gift boxes should also be submitted where relevant. This must be accompanied by 150-word creative rationale and a copy of the entry form. Samples must be delivered to 44 Liesbeek, Rosebank, Cape Town between 08h30 and 15h00 on Friday 15 February. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
5. Only commercially available wines and beers may be entered. At least 50 six-bottle cases must be available from the date of entry until 31 March and this is subject to verification by the organisers. Wines costing R500 and over are exempt from the minimum stock requirement.
6. All entrants must be able to supply 18 bottles of each entry for the awards ceremony, which must be supplied for free. This applies to award winners only
To enter the Wine Label Design Awards, download the following: WLDA Entry Kit 2019
To enter the Beer Label Design Awards, download the following: BLDA Entry Kit 2019
Click below to go to:
Like our content?
Show your support.